ERP Implementation Consultant - Distribution Job
Date: May 20, 2013
Location: Remote, US
Requisition Number: 7312
Location(s): US Remote
About Us: Epicor Software Corporation is a global leader delivering business software solutions to the manufacturing, distribution, retail and services industries. With nearly 40 years of experience serving midmarket organizations and divisions of Global 1000 companies, Epicor has more than 33,000 customers in over 150 countries. Epicor enterprise resource planning (ERP), point of sale (POS), supply chain management (SCM), and human capital management (HCM) enable companies to drive increased efficiency and improve profitability. With a history of innovation, industry expertise and passion for excellence, Epicor inspires customers to build lasting competitive advantage. Epicor provides the single point of accountability that local, regional and global businesses demand. The Company’s headquarters are located in California, with offices and affiliates worldwide.
As an Epicor Consultant, you will participate in consulting engagements and assume responsibility for performing implementation tasks and producing quality deliverables. You will assist your Epicor Consulting Manager to organize and control tasks within the work plan and demonstrate the ability to lead small project teams or small engagements. You must demonstrate the ability to work with the client on an independent basis for short-term engagements with little supervision by an Epicor Consulting Manager.
- Project Manager for customer’s implementation of Epicor products.
* Tests, trains and troubleshoots system for customer, providing initial level of support for assigned product.
* Generate interest of customers in additional products and services.
* Responsible for timely entry of time and expenses in project accounting system.
* Ability to perform work plans, identify resource requirements, establish priorities for available resources and monitor the performance of project tasks.
* Possess accurate estimating skills for various project tasks. Ensure that project deliverables are completed on time and anticipate issues or conditions that may impact the original estimate or project budget.
* Must be able to travel on a national basis
* Must possess a valid driver’s license
* Must be available and able to travel overnight throughout North America, as this position requires 75% to 80% overnight travel.
- Bachelors degree - Business, MIS, IS, Education or related degree
* 5+ years consulting, business application training or customer support experience in the software industry required
* Solid understanding of distribution software required
* Knowledge of Epicor’s enterprise applications preferred
* Effective teaching, excellent verbal/written communication skills and PC skills required
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Nearest Major Market: Eugene
Job Segments: Consulting, Consultant, Distribution, Implementation Manager, ERP, Contract, Operations, Technology