What you'll get
At Epicor, you can be yourself and develop your career in a creative and dynamic setting. We’ll empower you to apply your own expertise to shape our visionary software solutions. You’ll have opportunities to work on challenging projects and take on responsibilities beyond your job description. This will give you a clear path for advancement in your chosen field, with a management or leadership role firmly in your sights.
As we live and breathe new technologies, we’ll continually help you to learn and develop. We’ll bring innovation and challenges to your daily work, and provide inspired learning opportunities for you to reach your full potential. Here’s what we offer to support your career development:
- A transparent environment in which people work and learn together
- On-the-job learning-there's no substitute for experience
- A structured onboarding plan to speed up your development
- opportunities for clear dialogue with managers to support your development
- Intensive training to equip you with the skills to solve challenging problems
- A philosophy of promoting from within-over 25% of all open positions are filled internally
We have always wanted Epicor to be a great place to work. Where people are passionate about their jobs but can enjoy their free time. Where people make excellence their personal benchmark and work collaboratively to deliver for our customers.
We don’t have rigid hierarchies, unnecessary processes or bureaucracy. Every idea, whoever it comes from, is listened to and taken into consideration. Everyone has access to the decision-makers in the organization–and in our experience that speeds up decision-making. We recognize and celebrate differences. We work together through transparent communication. And we share challenges and successes.
Growth for You Means Growth for UsHear from Shane Hicks, VP, Global Talent Acquisition on career growth at Epicor
In short, Epicor offers a fun, friendly work atmosphere with open doors and open people.
Example career paths
2010 Financial Support Analyst
When I joined, I was handling customer calls. Because of my financial background, this included more complex cases. I also advised other offices.
2011 Team Lead
Within a year, I moved into a Team Lead role. I still worked on complex cases and active clients, but now with team mentoring and management responsibility as well.
2012 Team Lead, Financial and Production Support
My Team Leader role quickly grew to cover both Financial and Production. I gained more expertise along with extra responsibility.
2013 Manager, Financial and Production Support
When my manager moved to a director role, I took over with full managerial responsibility for both areas.
2014 HCM Team Leader
In late 2014, I was put in charge of the entire HCM team—HCM is our flagship HR product.
- Support Contract Associate Monterrey Mexico
- Principal Tech Support Analyst, Lumber Hosting Trevose United States, Minneapolis United States, Austin United States, Dublin United States
- Sr. Tech Support Analyst, Lumber Hosting Trevose United States, Minneapolis United States, Dublin United States, Austin United States
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.