Associate HR Technology Analyst (SQL)
Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the Role:
The HR Technology Analyst, Associate will assist in providing technical support to Human Resource (HR) systems applications, projects and processes. Assists in ensuring all HR information systems are maintained and updated as required which may involve workflow configuration, testing and procedure documentation.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist in the review, testing and implementation of HRIS upgrades or patches.
- Maintain HR setup and transaction data. Document process and results.
- Recommend process/customer service improvements changes and track and report on system/customer issues.
- Create test plan and execute test cases for new features configured within HRIS.
- Record and report issues/defects in a systematic manner.
- Write, maintain and support a variety of reports or queries.
- Assist in development of standard reports for ongoing customer needs.
- Defines and implements data integrity standards and controls, and assures accuracy of all reported data coming out of HRIS systems.
What You Need to Succeed:
- Experienced with Subqueries & Indexing in SQL
- Basic programming skils (ie.VBA, Java, Python, C#)
- 1+ years applicable experience and demonstrated success/knowledge
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience)
- Prior experience working with UltiPro, or other HRIS/HCM systems
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.