Title: Associate Internal Communications Specialist
Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the Role:
The Internal Communications Specialist partners with the Talent and Culture team to design and deliver communications and engagement activities that reinforce Epicor’s EVP, elevate the employee experience, increase employee engagement, and promote our 1 Epicor culture. The person in this role is accountable for the ongoing internal social network platforms and content, recognition, and engagement activities. Reporting to the Sr Director, Global Talent and Culture, the candidate will partner closely with all areas of HR and the business to keep Employee Experience front and center. The person in this role will be an innovator, collaborator, influencer, and change agent. Partnering with communicators and key stakeholders across business functions to create an inclusive and fun culture by implementing meaningful opportunities for teams to interact.
What You’ll Do:
- Elevate the employee experience through communications and activities that inform, inspire and unite our employees around our corporate goals, vision, values, and 1 Epicor culture via email and our internal sites.
- In collaboration with members of the HR and Marketing organizations, create compelling content (written, video, presentations) for employees and leaders.
- Manage and maintain internal HR websites within our intranet to support current and accurate information for our employees.
- Create a communication and engagement activities calendar for key corporate projects scheduled throughout the year, and execute as planned.
- Provide well-written, clear business communications on a number of topics, including meeting presentations, multimedia, scripts, key messages and talking points.
- Manage internal social network content, curating the weekly digest of trending posts.
- Support and encourage global employee engagement activities and recognition, leading committees of local site champions.
- Help create an inclusive and fun culture by implementing meaningful opportunities for teams to interact.
What You Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1+ years of demonstrated experience with communications
- Passion for employee engagement and culture
- Experience planning events, presentations, meetings, and developing content (communications, PPT, videos)
- Demonstrated project management and multitasking skills, attention to detail, organization skills, and delivering projects on tight deadlines.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong problem solving and consensus-building skills
- Excellent writing, storytelling, and presentation skills
- Highly proficient with PowerPoint
What Will Set You Apart:
- Communications experience in the software/high tech industry.
- Experience within Organizational Culture, Employee Experience, Diversity and Inclusion, or Employee Engagement.
- Experience working with cross-functional, global teams.
- Experience working in HR, Marketing, Communications, Org Dev, Public Relations, or similar field.
Epicor is an equal opportunity employer.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.