Job Title: Business Operations Coordinator
Requisition Number: 18001205
Location(s): Austin, TX
Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
- Manage end-to-end Order to Contract process including
- Order Entry and Management
- License Fulfillment
- Contract Management
- Record and validate customer entitlements via recurring billing system
- Respond to internal and external customer inquiries regarding quotes, sales orders, recurring billing and pricing models
- Maintain and update data in a variety of CRM and ERP systems
- Ensure timely revenue recognition of goods sold
- Uphold company policies and procedures regarding order management and fulfillment
- Coordinate shipment and delivery of goods sold with Sales, Professional Services and Procurement teams
- Recognize, monitor, and resolve account, contract and billing issues
- Routinely audit internal databases for consistency and accuracy
- Learn product functionality for a wide range of ERP systems and companion products
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Fluent in written and verbal English
- 2+ years’ experience in Order Management, Sales Support or Business Operations required
- Experience in the Software Industry strongly preferred
- Quickly learn and utilize software applications including CRM, CPQ, Financials, ERP and Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be able to work extended hours during fiscal close periods monthly, quarterly and yearly.
- Articulate complex technical and financial situations with tact and professionalism
- Maintain high transactional volume with less than 2% rate of error
- Collaborate with customers, peers and leadership to solve complex challenges
- Adapt in dynamic work environment, prioritize tasks and self-manage workload
- Work both independently and as part of a team
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.