Business Systems and Data Analyst, Financial Systems
Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Data Architect to join Epicor's ERP Systems Integration team.
What You’ll Do:
- Perform comprehensive deep dive business analysis to identify key areas of improvements in data landscape and provide data driven solutions to improve overall quality of data
- Work with business and implementation teams from concept to operations, providing deep technical subject matter expertise for successfully deploying data solutions in the enterprise, using modern data/analytics technologies
- Oversees and documents the mapping of data sources, data movement, interfaces, analytics, and techno-functional specifications with the goal of ensuring data quality
- Conducts research, investigations and assists in the development of information and data architecture roadmaps
- Support the roll out of an enterprise Master Data Management process, with a focus on the improvement of data quality and the protection of critical data.
- Assisting the business in the scoping and planning of upcoming initiatives and roadmap items
- Participating in or leading in producing conceptual, solution, and component-level architectures and associated artifacts.
- Ability to travel internationally 3-4 weeks per year to support global projects.
What You Need to Succeed:
- 5+ years of experience of IT platform implementation in a technical and analytical role
- A strong software engineering and/or architecture background is required, in particular with integrating disparate systems.
- Deep knowledge of relational databases, including SQLServer
- Expertise with T-SQL or equivalent database querying language
- Analytical skills with the experience identifying, quantifying, and effectively raising business risks associated with data quality or non-compliance
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Science/Computer Science/Mathematics/Analytics or equivalent in a related field
- Desire and ability to understand diverse business domains, such as Finance and Operations, and develop architectures that meet the current and anticipated business needs across a broad set of partners.
- Deep knowledge of common business flows in an ERP system such as Quote to Cash, Procure to Pay and Record to Report.
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- Experience working with multiple teams and projects concurrently to drive alignment and results
- Good judgment and the ability to handle high pressure situations.
- Refined presentation and communication skills and expertise interfacing and communicating effectively with both engineers and executives.
- Nice to have experience addressing operational and non-functional concerns (e.g. horizontal & vertical scalability, performance, maintainability, load distribution, resilience, recovery, security and privacy).
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.