Business Systems Analyst
Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the Role:
The Business Systems Analyst will manage our technology implementations, identify process improvements, create process documentation and serve in a support role for various aspects of our functions.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for the development of custom data extracts and reports.
- Maintain Epicor ERP system entity structure and other system-related Operations processes.
- Maintain user security access for Epicor’s applications.
- Coordinate with IT for any of the department issues arise.
- Helps identify, recommend and implement quality improvement opportunities. Partner with IT organization to collaborate on projects that impact the department.
- Support Epicor’s Professional Services team with Epicor ERP implementation phases(international), as needed.
- Manage and respond to E10 system issues (incidents) submitted via ServiceNow tool.
- Organize and direct the implementation of change management requests on behalf of the users.
- Regular training sessions for Epicor ERP user access administrators and IT support; create and maintain Knowledge documents.
- Oversee support and issue resolution for Epicor ERP users.
What You Need to Succeed:
- 3+ years applicable experience and demonstrated success/knowledge
- 1+ years of specialized/industry experience
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience)
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- Strong grasp of technical concepts
- Experience building processes
- Experience in managing stakeholders and balancing the needs of multiple customersExcellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent costumer service
- Solid organizational and time management skills
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.