Chief Marketing Officer
Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of over 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
Epicor is seeking a revenue growth focused Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) who will be a key member of the Executive Leadership team reporting into the CEO. We are looking for someone with a demonstrated history of innovative marketing and leadership that consistently results in high quality sales pipeline and profitable growth, preferably in an enterprise software marketing environment.
The Chief Marketing Officer/Senior Vice President, Marketing will develop and lead an established global marketing team. This seasoned marketing expert will be responsible for managing all marketing functions to include the vision, strategy, lead and pipeline generation and all global marketing execution.
The CMO works in close coordination and engagement with the entire c-suite and Board, Product team, Sales, Channel and Customer Support leaders and their teams in a collaborative partnership. The CMO is responsible for:
· Leading the worldwide Marketing and Business Development team
· Defining and activating global brand positioning for Epicor
· Pro-actively analyzing marketing funnel and sales pipeline to find trends and take proactive actions to enable achievement of annual revenue and bookings targets
· Regularly updating sales leaders, execs and the Board on performance and upcoming initiatives
· Managing discretionary spend and headcount to budget in support of pipeline goals
· Lead the team to roll out an effective marketing mix in support of 60-70% of all quarterly pipeline opportunities
· Lead a team focused on end-to-end production of integrated marketing programs that drive revenue
· Develop effective content using a combination of channels to educate and persuade prospects, taking full ownership of the funnel.
· Own our brand and lead the brand development to grow awareness of the Epicor brand and
· engagement in the target market
· Lead our inbound and digital strategy, inclusive of all owned Epicor.com properties and social channels, to drive conversion optimization
· Lead our outbound Business Development machine to drive pipeline, leveraging intent signal to pinpoint companies in the evaluation phase, injecting programs aimed at getting highly qualified sales opportunities for our sales and channel teams
· Build relationships with key partners to create a vibrant and loyal ecosystem in support of our business objectives
Key Success Metrics:
· Achievement of planned pipeline goals and year-over-year bookings growth
· Meeting customer acquisition costs goals
· Positive team culture
· Talent development and retention
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong understanding and experience in SaaS, inbound marketing and "land and expand" B2B sales
- 15+ years of well-rounded marketing experience in positions of increasing responsibility, with a focus on marketing expansion and identifying emerging market trends
- 10 years of leadership experience with the ability to motivate and provide professional development
- Marketing leader who has created a function from the ground up
- Thorough knowledge of marketing principles, demand generation, digital, Marctech, brand, product and service management, sales and business development; along with a demonstrated track record of success and performance
- Advanced experience working with a variety of traditional and modern marketing and communications functions including: branding and messaging to different target audience
- An understanding of all aspects of email marketing, online advertising, and working with the press and other related media outlets
- Bachelor's degree.
Desired Behavioral Profile
· Low ego
· Thinks and acts strategically and purposefully
· Data driven
· High execution focus
· Super sharp
· Inclusive leadership style
· Proven talent developer
· Cultural advocate
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.