Job Title: Communications Specialist, Analyst/Influencer Relations
Requisition Number: 18000713
Location(s): US, Austin, TX
Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
Role Summary / Purpose:
The Analyst/Influencer Relations Specialist will be responsible for developing and managing strategic relationships and raising brand awareness with the growing community of highly influential independent industry analysts and ERP/business software selection and implementation consultants. As a function of the Corporate Communications team, the Analyst/Influencers Relations Specialist will report directly to the Senior Manager of Analyst and Influencer Relations and will be responsible for collaborating with cross-organizational teams to broaden the visibility of the company, strategy, and core products to the Analyst/Influencer community.
The Analyst/Influencer Relations Specialist is expected to prioritize multiple tasks effectively and perform a variety of deadline-driven projects. Overall responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Establish and oversee a formal Influencer Relations Program
- Create program KPIs and manage quarterly measurement of program performance
- Build strong Influencer relationships, including cross-collaboration with the Epicor inside sales team
- Manage Influencer activities (i.e. briefings, vendor write-ups, co-marketing opportunities, RFP requests)
- Provide a stream of positive Influencer research and coverage for outbound marketing campaigns and internal/external collateral
- Monitor Influencer coverage (i.e. published research, coverage of Epicor)
- Manage Influencer research calendar and other program tracking documents
- Other projects as assigned by manager to support Analyst and Influencer Relations
More specifically, the Analyst/Influencer Relations Specialist will be responsible for:
- Develop and manage a self-service Influencer Relations SharePoint site
- Assist with planning an Influencer Summit
- Assist with planning and hosting Influencers at the Epicor global end-user conference
Responsibilities will also include collaboration with Analyst Relations, including but not limited to:
- Cross-train to manage Analyst and Influencer coverage in Epicor Newsroom and Yammer
- Cross-train to manage external Quarterly Analyst and Influencer newsletter
- Cross-train to manage internal Analyst and Influencer Field Alerts
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, presentation skills preferred
- Ability to work in a small team environment, but also work effectively with cross-organizational functions
- Must have the ability to juggle multiple high-detail, deadline-sensitive projects
- Manage and prioritize multiple, simultaneous short- and long-term projects
- High energy, enthusiastic team player
- Strong office computing skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint, and more
Education and Work Experience:
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in high-tech influencer relations, analyst relations, public relations, or communications
- Enterprise software experience preferred
- BA/BS degree in communications/marketing
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.