Job Title: Corporate Development Analyst
Location(s): Austin, TX
We’re here for the hard-working businesses that keep the world turning. They’re the companies who make, deliver, and sell the things we all need. They trust Epicor to help them do business better. Their industries are our industries, and we understand them better than anyone. By working hand-in-hand with our customers, we get to know their business almost as well as they do. Our innovative solution sets are carefully curated to fit their needs, and built to respond flexibly to their fast-changing reality. We accelerate every customer’s ambitions, whether to grow and transform, or simply become more productive and effective. That’s what makes us the essential partners for the world’s most essential businesses.
About the Role:
The Corporate Development team is searching for a Corporate Development Analyst, a key member of our team, to work on the execution of key strategic initiatives.
The Corporate Development Analyst will research and analyze data across a broad range of topics that support our company’s highest priority strategic initiatives. This role will serve as a platform for a high-caliber individual who, depending on his/her experience and performance, could grow and develop within the Corporate Development team or move into a business operating role after 2-3 years.
What You’ll Do:
- Analyze and execute potential M&A opportunities, early-stage investments, and strategic initiatives for the company
- Build and maintain detailed financial models
- Draft presentations and investment memorandums for senior management
- Perform transaction due diligence
- Assist in post-acquisition integration
- Conduct industry research and competitor analysis
- Track investment pipeline and assist with deal flow
- Engage with business unit leaders throughout the company
- Assist with special projects in support of the various company’s business units
What You Need to Succeed:
- 2+ years of related experience, preferably in technology investment banking and/or private-equity or in a enterprise software corporate development environment
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly motivated with the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Highly proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Strong work ethic and ability to multi-task and run multiple projects simultaneously
With almost five decades of industry experience, Epicor is the leader in Enterprise Resource Planning. Now is an exciting moment of transformation for our teams as we are well on our way to becoming the cloud vendor of choice. As we work to enable a world of better business through the power of collaboration, you will have all new opportunities for internal mobility, to develop and sharpen your skills, and to work interdepartmentally on a global level. Check out what some of our employees are saying about internal mobility at Epicor here.
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
Requisition Number: 21001989
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.