Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
As an Epicor Customer Success Manager (CSM), you will identify and leverage company-wide resources to address any customer satisfaction, growth, or renewal risk/opportunity in your nominated portfolio of customers. You will own assigned customers throughout the customer lifecycle. CSMs are expected to possess knowledge, expertise, and experience in customer business models, account management, customer relationship building, information management, program and project management. For your assigned customers, you will collaborate with the sales, professional services, product marketing, product management, maintenance renewals and other lines of business as a customer advocate and business partner. Through a team-based approach, you will help customers succeed by understanding their business needs and matching them with Epicor products, services and solutions. The CSM must collaborate, cooperate, communicate and co-develop a unified customer strategy. It's the CSM’s goals to grow and protect revenue, customer satisfaction, referenceability and renewal.
Anticipate customers’ requirements and possible challenges - make our customers successful!
Be accountable for ensuring customer success (growth, satisfaction, and retention) within the assigned customer portfolio. You will demonstrate success through key performance indicators (KPIs) for both on-premise and cloud customers that include:
- Improvement in customer satisfaction
- Renewal rate (i.e., churn) and value
- Reference and Engagement activity (reference calls, case studies, etc.)
- Customer lifetime value
- Customer journey KPIs
- Adhoc Customer Advocacy engagements
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship with customers in your portfolio, including:
- Develop success plans for customers that outline their critical success factors, metrics, potential issues, and recommendations
- Conduct scheduled customer meetings and drive periodic business reviews
- Uncover and mitigate any risk that threatens your customers' growth, satisfaction, or renewal—develop and execute risk mitigation plans
- Identify and lead process improvement and governance including working with other functional leaders to resolve issues
- Monitor and facilitate the customer’s adoption of product solution features and functionality
- Build, maintain, and execute on account plans for each assigned account and coordinate appropriate internal domain experts for delivery.
- Develop strong relationships with appropriate customer C-suite executives, all key decision makers, and influencers
- Identify, develop, and recognize new opportunities for expanding your customers' business volume.
- Provide Epicor product management staff with an understanding of the customer’s overall business needs as they relate to the product roadmap
- Educate customers on Epicor products, portal, process and business practices
- Demonstrated customer-centric focus; a passion for customer service
- 3-5+ years in a customer-facing services role that includes issue resolution and escalation management—including experience in SaaS and/or enterprise software account management
- Demonstrated exceptional presentation skills in-person and on-line
- Creative thinker with the ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with customers—especially at the executive level—and seamlessly participate in discussions with business and technical leaders
- Demonstrated bias for action, accountability, ownership, and willingness to roll up your sleeves
- Exceptional listening skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and to collaborate effectively across functions as part of a team in a matrixed environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- Excellent organizational, project management, and time management skills
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Data-driven with a commitment to process; drive / track consistent engagement process.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture.
- Previous experience with ERP or an annual subscription sales model preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Extremely well-organized and analytical with an ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong team player as well as a proactive individual contributor.
- Ability to grasp basic technical concepts
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.