Desktop Support Specialist
Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the Role:
To provide outstanding desktop end-user support, world-class customer service, and minimally supervised leadership in a fast-paced environment. Provide day-to-day technical support to employees for network infrastructure and internal desktop systems software and hardware.
What You’ll Do:
- Installs, configures and troubleshoots desktop systems, workstations.
- Maintains passwords, data integrity and file system security for the desktop environment.
- Communicates highly technical information to both technical and nontechnical personnel.
- Recommends hardware and software solutions, including new acquisitions and upgrades.
- May participate in development of information technology and infrastructure projects.
- May conduct training programs designed to educate an organization’s computer users about basic and specialized applications.
- Responds to incoming user support requests within established guidelines, working with the appropriate systems to monitor and track support events.
- Meets Customer Satisfaction standards measured through management’s routine follow-up post service events.
- Requires complete working knowledgeable of the Company’s policies, practices and procedures, pertaining to job responsibilities, and ability to effectively/expediently apply them to achieve departmental goals/objectives.
- Obtained and maintains accredited industry certifications on current job related initiatives.
- Performs daily routine tasks with minimal supervision.
What You Need to Succeed:
- 3 - 5 years experience providing desktop/PC support in an enterprise environment.
- Technical school or vocational training in IT.
- Microsoft and/or CompTIA certifications preferred.
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- Must possess mobility to work in a standard office setting and to use standard office equipment, including a computer, stamina to maintain attention to detail despite interruptions, vision to read printed materials and a computer screen; and hearing and speech to communicate in person and over the telephone.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.