Job Title: Senior Manager, Software Development
Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
Epicor is seeking an experienced senior software development leader responsible for the development, support and delivery of Epicor’s content production systems and cloud-based catalog offerings in the automotive aftermarket group.
Manage teams that design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs and databases, applications, tools used in the content production systems and development and support of the automotive aftermarket cloud catalog.
The person on this role also works with business executives/product managers (Business Process Owners) to define the scope and success criteria for these solutions.
- Serve as development leader for development teams reporting to the Sr. Director of Products.
- Perform daily monitoring and capacity planning for their application areas.
- Plan for ongoing infrastructure updates and application upgrades
- Identify areas for improvements in technology and processes
Degree in Computer Science and extensive experience with a range of software products. The person in this role is expected to have extensive experience with software development methodologies, understand agile, waterfall and hybrid development methodologies and understand the importance of mission critical information systems.
- BS or Masters degree in Computer Science or related field.
- At least 5 -7 years of progressive experience and responsibilities of on premise and cloud based software solutions.
- Minimum 7 years of progressive experience in software development as well as 5+ years of technical team management required.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Familiarity with a number of different programming platforms including C/C++, C#, Java and .Net.
- Experience establishing information systems Standards and best practices in high availability and scalability environments.
- Technical understanding of Software Development Tools, Testing Methodologies, Application database performance, web services technology etc.
- Demonstrated strong project management skills and methodology.
- Experience with migrating applications to new platforms and technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Good organizational skills.
- Be able to work as a team and interact professionally.
- Experience working with on and offshore development teams
- Financial planning and budgeting experience
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.