Director, Accounting - Controller
Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
The Director, Accounting - Controller will oversee a team responsible for reviewing and preparing accurate and timely financial statements for the company. You will lead the monthly, quarterly, and fiscal close, and year-end audit. The Director, Accounting - Controller will be responsible for the company’ s integrity of all systems of internal control and processes to insure the safeguard of the company assets. You will provide leadership to accounts payable, payroll processing, and all other related accounting support areas. You will be responsible for leading an organization of 40 employees, both onsite in Austin, TX and remote in Monterrey, Mexico.
- Directs and guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Oversees and protects assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls.
- Monitors and confirms financial condition by conducting audits and providing information to external auditors.
- Provides status of financial condition by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data.
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing financial reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Reviews and signs off on all month end close GL reconciliation for accuracy.
- Lead, supervise, mentor and motivate a team in cross-border and cross functional teams
What You Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Management, Business Economics or other related field of study
- 12+ years progressive experience, industry knowledge and public accounting (Big 4) experience combined
- 7+ years managing and developing multi-discipline teams, preferably with international reach across multiple service types
- Strong knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and internal controls
- CPA certification
What Could Set You Apart:
- Master’s degree
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.