Job Title: Director, Finance
Requisition Number: 18000672
Location(s): Austin, TX; Dublin, CA
Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
Role Summary / Purpose:
This Director of Finance position will provide financial leadership and decision support for the Americas Professional Services teams with combined revenue of $100 million. Reporting to the Sr. Director of Finance for Sales and Professional Services, the Finance Director will support two Vice Presidents and a worldwide EVP, being a key member of their functional leadership teams providing financial guidance for strategic initiatives as well as focus on current operational results and trends. The Finance Director will be responsible for leading a geographically dispersed team that will help continue driving Epicor to increasingly profitable growth within a fast-paced, highly dynamic organization.
- Lead the preparation of the annual operating plan, long-term strategic planning and quarterly and monthly forecasts for multiple teams comprising Americas Professional Services.
- Develop and maintain KPI’s and scorecards to measure success and to highlight where corrective actions are required.
- Continuously improve the current processes for budgeting, management reporting, forecasting and financial closes to improve efficiency, accuracy, timeliness, and level of support for the business.
- Improve Revenue and EBITDA by providing insightful data analysis and influencing business leaders.
- Prepare and deliver presentations for Quarterly Business Reviews and the AOP to functional and Epicor Executive Leadership providing proactive strategic input and solutions for challenges faced by the business leadership.
- Develop financial ROI models for proposed new services, pricing actions, multi-million dollar business cases, and cost-saving initiatives.
- Interface with the Controller’s group on accounting treatment of revenue and expenses.
- Provide frequent ad hoc reporting and analysis for senior management.
- Assist in the implementation of a new PSA tool.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting required
- MBA or CPA strongly preferred
- Minimum 5 - 10 years of progressive, successful leadership roles in Finance with P&L responsibility.
- Experience in software or technology industry strongly preferred. SaaS experience is a plus.
- Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to communicate both at a summary level and a detailed level (and knowing when to do each).
- Should have outstanding analytical and communication skills and be able to effectively communicate with and influence senior management.
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with an expectation of delivering high quality work independently or as part of a team.
- Ability to hire, train, mentor and motivate a high performing Finance team located in several locations and collaborate with dotted line finance teams internationally.
- Must have strong skills in PowerPoint and demonstrated experience using Excel to build and maintain complex financial models as well as perform financial and data analysis.
- Hyperion Essbase experience is preferred.
- Experience with Epicor ERP software a plus.
- Strong understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.