The Director Global Talent Management reports to the SVP of HR (CHRO) and is a member of the HR Leadership Team. This is a global role with a focus on Learning & Development, M&A and other areas related to executing on Epicor’s Talent strategy including but not limited: Career Models, Career Paths, Leadership and Manager Development, Change Management, Talent Assessments, and Succession Planning.
· Develops a Talent strategy that supports Epicor’s business objectives.
· Leads, manages, and develops a team across multiple global locations.
· Designs, develops and operationalizes programs and initiatives that enable Epicor to achieve its business objectives and further the Talent strategy.
· Demonstrates and quantifies ROI for the Talent organization.
· Builds strong relationships with Executive Leadership Team and key stakeholders throughout Epicor.
· Fosters a culture that inspires and promotes excellent performance and strong employee engagement.
· Serves as the HR lead for M&A, interfaces with other companies, advises the acquisition team, is HR SME, coordinates HR functions, assesses risks/issues, provides solutions, owns HR due diligence, manages onboarding and integration.
· Strategic partner to other HR LT members as the team works together to achieve HR objectives.
· Keeps a pulse on the employees in the organization to ensure we’re delivering excellence in the employee experience
· Contributes directly to strategic business decisions. Guides and advises business leaders on how to effectively implement change.
· Coordinates, promotes alignment and drives excellence across HR programs and functions to ensure that the Talent priorities are incorporated into planning.
· Functions as strategic partner and advisor to the ELT (Executive Leadership Team), SLT (Senior Leadership Team) and XLT (Extended Leadership Team)
· Proactively establishes professional relationships with experts within and outside of Epicor. Leverages those relationships to build skills and engage experts as advisors to Epicor.
· Seeks outside opportunities to expand personal knowledge base, build skills, develop professionally, and grow expertise in HR, Talent, L&D, etc.
· Partners with Epicor internal communications manager to effectively relay information customized for the audience and purpose.
· Maintains vendor relationships and negotiates contracts for tools, applications, and consulting services to support the Talent strategy.
· Owns and manages Talent annual planning and budget.
· Partners with SVP HR and “HR for HR” to develop the skills, capabilities, and performance of the HR organization.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.