Job Title: Director of Procurement
Requisition Number: 18002104
Location(s): Austin, TX
Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
Role Summary / Purpose:
The Director of Procurement is responsible for establishing, managing and improving all aspects of Procurement for Epicor. In this position, you will be responsible for the end to end procurement process and developing the Corporate Procurement function. You will also oversee vendor management as well as all sourcing activities for goods and services.
Reporting to the VP of Operations, the Director of Procurement will develop, communicate and implement effective strategies that support the continual development of the Procurement team. This position will need to be able to keep pace with the high demands of a dynamic business climate by anticipating problems and developing appropriate solutions.
- Provide leadership for the Corporate Procurement function by leading, developing and implementing global sustainability practices, strategic sourcing practices, as well as the implementation/management of procurement systems.
- Provide subject matter expertise in contract negotiation, including the identification of sustainable & responsible programs for goods and services while providing cost benefits to the organization.
- Lead, manage and develop a team in the execution of category management, sourcing / RFx, contract negotiations, vendor management and financial analysis across the company
- Drive P&L savings across multiple categories.
- Develop preferred vendor portfolio and monitor internal compliance to preferred vendor usage.
- Develop strong working relationships with key internal stakeholders to support business objectives, revenue growth opportunities, supplier innovation and expense reductions.
- Review, develop, redline, and negotiate various third-party vendor contracts.
- Implement Supplier Relationship Management with key suppliers (including Quarterly Business Review) across multiple categories to drive supplier performance while utilizing continuous improvement processes.
- Handle complex and diverse customer, supplier or operational issues.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Logistics or other relevant field.
- 10-15 years of procurement experience including all aspects of vendor management, with at least 4-5 years of Leadership experience.
- Experience negotiating contracts with suppliers, subcontractors, and/or customers.
- Extensive experience preparing RFI’s, RFP’s and Bid Agreements.
- Experience evaluating or monitoring contract performance to determine necessity for amendments or extensions of contracts, and compliance to contractual obligations.
- Strong communications skills with the ability to manage conflict.
- Advanced Proficiency in MS Office (specifically Excel).
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.