Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location(s): US, Texas, Austin
Provide general administrative support to Executive staff.
- Manage executive level communications. Prepare and edit presentations and communications based on input from the senior leadership team. Review and edit correspondence prepared by staff for signature.
- Maintain a library of presentations and documentation behind them. Manage the process of creating presentations including maintaining draft history.
- Keep a “tickler” file of projects and update and chase delegated tasks to ensure progress to deadlines, helping the Executive staff and BU meet deadlines.
- In the absence of Executive Staff, make responsible decisions regarding professional issues which might arise.
- Coordinate and prepare leadership and customer onsite and offsite meetings. Coordinate with the marketing function to arrange meeting logistics. Work with senior staff to prepare presentations and handouts. Coordinate travel and scheduling arrangements.
- Manage calendars and schedule meetings. Follow policies and procedures and work with travel agency and marketing to make travel/meeting arrangements. Confirm details and create itineraries.
- Prepare and file expense reports for the Executive Staff.
- Resolve straight-forward to moderately complex problems and issues, under general supervision.
- Handle administrative details and routine issues independently, and take responsibility for completing these on time.
- Arrange, compile and assemble materials for staff (and other) meetings including preparation of minutes as necessary.
- Screen and respond to internal and customer calls.
- Manage special projects as assigned
- A high degree of professionalism and strong work ethic coupled with a sense of responsibility and integrity required.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, dependability and the ability to communicate with all levels in the organization required.
- Excellent meeting planning, project management, and organizational skills required.
- Excellent judgment and discretion required in handling highly sensitive and confidential information in a respectful manner.
- Strong initiative and good judgment is a must.
- Attention to detail, and a commitment to quality.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision under tight time constraints.
- Ability to work independently, but also partner as a team player.
- Able to prioritize and multi-task.
- Demonstrated ability to understand business concepts.
- Prepare spreadsheets and/or PowerPoint presentations of moderate to significant complexity.
- Ability to compose routine letters and/or emails needed.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.