Global Benefits Manager
We’re here for the hard-working businesses that keep the world turning. They’re the companies who make, deliver, and sell the things we all need. They trust Epicor to help them do business better. Their industries are our industries, and we understand them better than anyone. By working hand-in-hand with our customers, we get to know their business almost as well as they do. Our innovative solution sets are carefully curated to fit their needs and built to respond flexibly to their fast-changing reality. We accelerate every customers’ ambitions, whether to grow and transform, or simply become more productive and effective. That’s what makes us the essential partners for the world’s most essential businesses.
About the Role:
The Global Benefits Manager is responsible for the analysis, design, and administration of employee benefits programs including medical, wellness, retirement plans, time away programs, allowances and prerequisites. This position reports to our VP of Total Rewards, and is based out of our Headquarters in Austin, TX.
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee the design and implementation of benefit services and programs that are aligned with business strategies and provide a competitive advantage
- Build a strategic partnership with management team
- Proactively improve benefits administration procedures and services, identifying gaps in culture and managerial practices
- Provide special guidance and assistance to employees in all locations on various employee benefit plans
- Keep abreast of market trends to determine Epicor’s competitive position in employee benefits
- Participate in vendor relationships, benefits contracts and bid negotiations; maintain relationships with external brokers, vendors and consultants
- Ensure compliance with all applicable legal and regulatory frameworks
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of employee benefits administration, including knowledge of medical, dental, life, disability, vision, STD, LTD, FSA, HSA, and 401(k) plans, as well as knowledge of benefit regulations and compliance.
What You Need to Succeed:
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop Benefits staff members 3+ years of experience preparing domestic tax provision
- 8+ years applicable experience and demonstrated success/knowledge
- 3+ years managing and developing employees
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience)
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- Experience working closely with the payroll team
- Experience navigating through M&A activity
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.