Human Resources Business Partner
Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the Role:
The HR Business Partner (HRBP) serves as a consultant to management on all issues related to human resources. The HRBP balances employee needs with business objectives to create integrated solutions, and acts as an employee champion and change agent.
What You’ll Do:
- Consult regularly with executive team to provide guidance in order to execute new business initiatives and workforce planning
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with business leaders and collaborate with colleagues in human resources to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Accountable for executing all talent review programs, including 9 Box, succession planning, talent calibration discussions and employee development identification.
- Execute HR programs and communications focused on driving employee engagement.
- Manage and resolve employee relations issues; conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintain in depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance; partner with legal department as needed.
What You Need to Succeed:
- 3+ years applicable experience and demonstrated success/knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience)
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- PHR Certification preferred
- Master’s degree
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.