Human Resources Business Partner
Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the Role:
The Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) aligns business objectives with employees and management in designated functions. The HRBP serves as a consultant to management on Human Resource related issues and acts as an employee champion and change agent. The HRBP assesses and anticipates HR-related needs. Communicating needs proactively with the HR department and business management, the HRBP seeks to develop integrated solutions. This role will be supporting several functions and will report into the Director of Human Resources.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop a consultative role with managers in a variety of areas including communications, employee relations, compensation, talent management, resource management, team and individual development, and practice/policy interpretation and application.
- Create project plans and lead critical projects for the business and HR.
- Responsible for partnering with business leaders up to the C-level to drive change and execute new business initiatives.
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with business leaders and the HR team to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Accountable for executing all talent review programs, including 9 Box, Succession planning, talent calibration discussions and employee development identification.
- In partnership with the COE’s, execute and communicate HR initiatives including merit, goals, talent management and engagement surveys.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues. Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintain in depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partner with legal department as needed.
- Provide day to day performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Partner with international HRBP’s on local issues and projects.
- Champion change management initiatives and serve as a role model for change in the organization.
- As needed, implement corporate training initiatives. Facilitate training sessions.
What You Need to Succeed:
- 2-5 years of strategic HR experience
- Experience supporting Corporate functions such as Finance, Accounting and IT
- Experience with employee relations and knowledge of employment law
- Self-starter with high emotional intelligence. Takes initiative to identify and anticipate client needs and makes continuous improvement recommendations.
- Bachelor’s degree required
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- Master’s degree
- Relevant industry experience a plus
- International and multi-site experience a plus
- Knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines including compensation, organizational analysis and development, employee relations, talent management, staffing and federal and state employment laws
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.