Internal Communications Analyst
Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the Role:
The Internal Communications Analyst is responsible for developing and executing a comprehensive, multi-channel internal communications strategy to drive awareness, business performance, brand recognition, organizational culture and employee engagement.
What You’ll Do:
- Coach and mentor HR team ensuring consistent messaging to managers and employees across all HR initiatives.
- Create a communication calendar for key corporate projects scheduled throughout the year, and execute as planned.
- Provide well-written, clear business communications on a number of topics, including leadership communication, meeting presentations, multimedia, scripts, key messages and talking points.
- Manage internal social network, curating the weekly digest of trending posts.
- Develop org wide change management communications and miscellaneous company wide announcements.
- Consult with stakeholders to deliver consistent communication strategy across the organization.
- Partner with marketing department to maintain consistent brand standards and messaging alignment. Help create an inclusive and fun culture by implementing meaningful opportunities for teams to interact.
What You Need to Succeed:
- Experience in a communications-related field, including media, publications, public relations, advertising or journalism.
- Ability to lead as a change agent, as well as adapt to frequent changes based on overall business goals.
- 3+ years applicable experience and demonstrated success/knowledge
- 2+ years of specialized/industry
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience)
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- Positive emotional intelligence and business maturity.
- Mentorship skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.