Job Title: IT Manager, Application Integration & Architecture
Requisition Number: 18002192
Location(s): Austin, TX
Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
Role Summary / Purpose:
This is a hands-on technical manager position within the IT Enterprise Applications team.
- Reporting in to the Sr Manager, Global ERP Systems, lead and manage the Integration development team as they implement and support data integrations related to Epicor’s financial and ERP systems
- As a technical and functional lead, provide leadership in defining both functional and technical business requirements and specifications for application data integrations. Will work closely with business SMEs and will need to develop a deep knowledge of the applications that are being integrated
- Serve as an Application Architect to help drive the strategic direction of the global applications portfolio, defining future business needs related to data and application functionality, improving productivity through automation, and developing and implementing the processes and technology to address business needs and improve operational efficiencies
- Serve as the manager of the ERP integrations team. Provide technical direction and leadership to staff. Prioritize and assign tasks to team. Support professional and technical development of team members. Recommend and manage vendors and 3rd party consultants related to applications and application integrations
- Provide technical leadership to the integrations team. Work with internal customers to define application data and integration requirements. Understand business applications and processes and recommend opportunities to leverage technology to improve or automate them. Assist the integration team with troubleshooting and resolving issues with software, integrations and data interchange, etc.
- Serve as an application architect. Work in a consultative role with internal customers. Develop a deep understanding of Epicor’s business processes and related software. Analyze and scope business problems and opportunities, and design, select, and implement solutions. Ensure new solutions effectively interoperate with existing software
- Serve as a project manager leading projects related to application integrations. Prepare project scoping documents and charters, project plans, and timelines. Lead project implementations
- Position is in a 24x7 IT department and may require occasional work outside of business hours and/or on weekends
Qualifications / Requirements:
EDUCATION OR WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Computer Science or related field
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- At least 5 years full time experience as an integration developer, business/systems analyst, and team lead focusing on integrations with ERP applications in a similar sized organization
- Prior managerial experience a huge plus
- Deep experience required with application integration technologies such as SSIS, iPaas tools such as Jitterbit, Azure data factory, Boomi.
- Programming in .net C# including embedding code with complex logic in integration flows in SSIS
- SQL Server development skills including T-SQL
- Powershell scripting and Windows server administration
- Strong written communication skills are critical for developing project proposals, scoping documents, requirements documents, status reports, systems architectural diagrams, data flow diagrams, etc.
- Effective verbal communication skills are critical
- Candidate must be experienced with communicating to and leading teams composed of multiple IT groups and other stakeholders, from individual contributors to executive level team members, and tailoring communications to effectively work with the various team members as needed
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.