Manager, Systems Operations
Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the Role:
The Manager, System Ops, oversees a team providing expertise in the implementation, monitoring and support of network, telecom, storage, cloud, etc. systems, as well as assisting with the strategic direction of the System Ops team.
What You’ll Do:
- Evaluates, selects, and leads implementation of new technologies.
- Establishes standards related to capacity planning and uptime.
- Evaluates system performance, utilization, scalability, and reliability and develops and deploys efficiencies and improvements.
- Ensures Service Level Agreements are met.
- Oversees all facets of operations relating to architecture, engineering, storage, security, development, and maintenance.
- Assists with the establishment of overarching protocol for the design, installation, configuration, and optimization of network, telecom, storage, cloud, etc.
- Liaisons with other functional leaders to ensure business requirements are being met through network architecture.
- Forecasts and completes capacity planning to avoid systems downtime and provide for stability and reliability
What You Need to Succeed:
- 8+ years applicable experience and demonstrated success/knowledge.
- 3+ years managing and developing employees.
- 3+ years of specialized/industry experience. Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience).
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- Project Management skills
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of information systems standards and best practices.
- Analytical thinking and creative problem solving skills.
- Excellent influencing and consultative skills; and the ability to proactively identify and resolve issues and opportunities
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.