Senior BI Analyst
We’re here for the hard-working businesses that keep the world turning. They’re the companies who make, deliver, and sell the things we all need. They trust Epicor to help them do business better. Their industries are our industries, and we understand them better than anyone. By working hand-in-hand with our customers, we get to know their business almost as well as they do. Our innovative solution sets are carefully curated to fit their needs and built to respond flexibly to their fast-changing reality. We accelerate every customers’ ambitions, whether to grow and transform, or simply become more productive and effective. That’s what makes us the essential partners for the world’s most essential businesses.
About the Role:
The Senior Business Intelligence Analyst defines analytics and dashboards based data from internal systems that lead to actionable insight for decision-makers. Creates specifications for reports and analysis based on business needs by collaborating with business owners using system reporting tools. Recommends improvement for system processes and data warehouse architecture. Acts as a lead for other team members and a resource for complex issues.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop, design, and maintain KPIs and Dashboards against organization goals, providing recommendations for improvement.
- Manages and maintains data for interpretation and insight gathering to improve performance through data-driven decisions.
- Recommends strategies to enhance data quality and work with field teams to develop data acquisition strategy
- Assists in developing the global data warehouse and global reporting strategy.
- Collaborates effectively with stakeholders across the company.
- Coaches new team members on processes and best practices.
What You Need to Succeed:
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to interpret data into insights for decision making
- Ability to identify and implement process improvement
- Knowledge of financial and sales data in general
- Strong Knowledge and Experience in SQL SQL, SSIS, and Tableau
- Analytics using R or Python or similar tools is a plus
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- 5+ years applicable experience and demonstrated success/knowledge
- 2+ years of specialized/industry experience
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience)
Why You Should Click Apply:
Epicor is a nearly $1 billion company with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries. We offer ongoing opportunities for our teams in every department. Whatever your strengths, we value your contributions and provide the tools you need to acquire expertise and grow in your career. Check out what some of our employees are saying about internal mobility at Epicor here.
“Epicor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender identity, disability or veteran status.”
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.