Title: Marketing Operations Analyst
Location: Austin, TX
Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the Role:
The Marketing Operations Analyst is responsible for day-to-day marketing campaign operations using Marketo and other campaign tools we use at Epicor. The job includes audience selection, targeting, campaign design, execution, and measurement.
What You’ll Do:
- Project manage multiple projects/initiatives and manage budget and timelines effectively
- Document and Analyze requirements and manage the intake and requests in PM tools
- Analyze and interpret behaviors and patterns in marketing data and provide a recommendation
- Establish analytics to understand the metrics at which inbound and outbound marketing activity turns into customers and deals
- Apply best practices and make proactive recommendations on new trends and market conditions.
- Collaborate effectively with stakeholders across marketing and other related functions
- Manage marketing technology stack (upgrade, maintain, implement, etc.,)
- Conduct Technology stack evaluation regularly to understand fit for long term business priorities
- Manage SFDC cases and requirements and work with IT to implement changes in SFDC
- Overall be the go-to person for anything related to marketing operations right from Technology stack management to Data and BI and oversee Project management of multiple initiatives across the extended team.
What You Need to Succeed:
- Strong experience in marketing and Marketing Operations domain as a PM or Business Analyst
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge and experience in Business Analysis
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Ability to interpret data into insights for decision making
- Ability to identify and implement process improvement
- Strong experience and knowledge of Marketo, SFDC
- Ability to create reports and dashboards in Marketo or similar marketing automation tools
- Strong experience in Project Management tools like Wrike or JIRA, preferably Wrike. Additional bonus if PMP or Scrum Certified for Project Management
- Quality Assurance experience using manual testing process for a variety of technology projects
Additional Skills / Experience That Could Set You Apart:
- 3+ years of applicable experience and demonstrated success/knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- SFDC/Marketo/PMP/Scrum certifications is a plus
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.