Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
We are looking for an influential leader to drive pricing strategy and execution alignment across Sales, Product Management, Product Marketing, Finance, Operations, and Alliance Partners
- Create product pricing in conjunction with product management
- Improve decision making based on quote and revenue data analysis
- Develop insights on pricing effectiveness by publishing pricing metrics and dashboards.
- Manage pricing policy and evaluate any requested exceptions.
- Train product management, product marketing, and sales on pricing best practices, models and policies
- Manage global pricing change control and communications
- 10+ years of pricing experience, with several in a management / team leadership role, B2B software experience preferred
- Understanding of strategy, marketing and go-to-market principles.
- Developing and implementing new pricing models
- Setting list pricing and net price realization through discounting policies and exceptions.
- Proven success with cross-functional leadership and managing conflicts
- Experience with multiple facets of software pricing (SaaS, License, Maintenance, Subscription, Hosting) and professional services would be beneficial.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or liberal arts. MBA helpful but not required.
- Take a “big picture” focus – align pricing with the company’s goals without losing site of the details
- Drive analytical curiosity – establish an analytical culture, leveraging data and market insights to drive change
- Command respect - persuade and influence, leading all levels of the organization through experience, knowledge, and data.
- Inspire change – respectfully challenge the status quo such that stakeholders know their concerns have been heard even when change is required
- Use a teacher mindset – consistently work to ensure understanding – answer “how” and “why” - with every question answered and training delivered
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.