Job Title: Principal Tech Support Analyst
Requisition Number: 18001121
Location(s): Austin, TX
Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
Role Summary / Purpose:
The Lumber Hosting Support Tech is responsible for Supporting and maintaining the BisTrack, LumberTrack, Auto Vision hosting environments. Hosting Support techs are expected to partner with professional services counterparts on customer implementations ranging from simple to complex. Position requires strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Provides Microsoft Windows, Terminal Services, Database, and Application support to end users
- Assists technical manager with building new servers and customer environments
- Collaborate with ITC team members to complete projects and server upgrades.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Strong Microsoft Windows Server build and support experience
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience supporting complex server environments
- Experience in server virtualization
- Strong Terminal Services skills
- Experience supporting remote peripherals including:
- Receipt printers
- Barcode scanners
- Cash drawers
- Handheld terminals
- Superb people and communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Network and VPN support experience
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.