Job Title: Principal Integration Architect
Requisition Number: 18002368
Location(s): Austin, TX; Minneapolis, MN; Bensalem, PA; Dublin, CA
Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
Role Summary / Purpose:
As a Principal Integration Architect on the Epicor EDI Development team you will develop and maintain our next generation of EDI and business connectivity products.
- Enhance back-end EDI applications.
- Integrate third-party software with Epicor EDI core document routing software.
- Write, unit test, and deploy code using established standards and procedures.
- Troubleshoot issues and develop and deploy fixes.
- Requires constant communication with team members with ability to work independently
- Lead the creation and evolution of digital solutions to build new features and applications leveraging existing assets and acquiring new products as required
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders on project planning and investment options
- Provide technical and thought leadership in both system integration as well as application development and promote best practices in these areas
- Define and implement proof-of-concepts for proving new technologies and/or architecture patterns both at business and enterprise levels
- Maintain domain architecture and roadmaps and its alignment with technology roadmap
- Perform design responsibilities including determining the best patterns to use for each integration scenario to gain the best performance, reusability and maintainability
- Enhance coding standards, development guidelines and delivery practices for efficiency
- Guide and help develop other technical and non-technical team members
- Lead/contribute in architecture, design & code reviews of specific projects
- Review internal artifacts and deliverables received from vendor partners
- Work closely with clients and project managers and team to clearly define scope of work and provide accurate cost/schedule estimates
- Assist with SLA definition, analysis and application performance tuning, with a focus on service/message throughput and latency along with Nonfunctional Requirements (NFR’s.)
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Experience building cloud, web, and mobile apps for Epicor products (preferably), marketing, and ecommerce in an enterprise environment
- Experience designing, developing, and implementing complex integration for end-to-end solutions at a middleware level with focus on performance optimization
- Experience with digital analytics, business intelligence and experience management having the required skills in predictive modeling, visualization and tag management
- Experience implementing solutions using a Services Oriented Architecture (SOA) approaches including security, service registry and governance processes
- Proficiency in development using .Net, Java, or the similar languages. Java preferred.
- Ability to review functional requirements and determine the type of integration work that is needed based on the business needs
- Ability to quickly perform proof-of-concepts for validating new technology or approach
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and creative problem-solving techniques in a highly complex environment using leading-edge technology and/or integrating with diverse application systems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and all phases of the entire software life cycle
- Cloud Security
- Cloud Networking
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.