Product Marketing Leader – Manufacturing ERP Solutions
Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the Role:
The Product Marketing leader for our Manufacturing vertical will set the strategy and vision for a team whose focus is to execute marketing strategies that effectively position our products to drive sales growth and market penetration in mid-market cloud ERP.
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee the design and implementation of Product Marketing services and programs that are aligned with business strategies to provide a competitive advantage.
- Contribute to the strategic direction and priorities for our manufacturing verticals; analyzing potential partner relationships for your products.
- Manage a team of product marketing experts.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates Epicor ERP in the manufacturing industries we serve.
- Sales enablement – Promote the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products.
- Market intelligence – Provides expertise on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition.
What You Need to Succeed:
- Strong leadership & collaboration skills, both to drive strategy and execution.
- A natural ‘story-teller’ with outstanding communication skills including presenting to large groups.
- Evidence of driving the strategic direction (growth) of a product or vertical
- Experience of bringing products to market
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- Good knowledge of manufacturing processes and our competition in mid-market / cloud ERP
- Experience of multiple organizational disciplines outside of Product Marketing
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.