Job Title: Product Marketing Manager (eCommerce, Supply Chain, and Manufacturing)
Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
As Product Marketing Manager, eCommerce, Supply Chain and Manufacturing, your responsibilities will include the development and execution of the global market strategy for the Epicor eCommerce solution across the Epicor manufacturing and distribution portfolios, Epicor ERP Supply Chain Management, and other products as assigned. You will be responsible for bringing Epicor solutions to market, partnering with Marketing, Sales, Product Management, and third-party partners to achieve business objectives. You will be the primary spokesperson for your solutions and must be comfortable with all communication channels including public speaking. You must possess a unique blend of industry experience and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time researching the market to understand trends and problems and find visionary solutions for the broader market. You will craft the messaging and positioning for your products, and drive sales growth and market penetration through the creation of compelling digital content and materials. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with a deep understanding of the business scenarios and challenges faced by manufacturers in today’s fast-changing, digital economy, the ability to grasp and align technical capabilities with business benefits are crucial.
You must be able to interact with all areas of the company. In particular, you will work with Product Management to define and implement a strategy derived from existing ideas and help to develop new ideas based on your industry experience, ongoing market research, and your contact with customers and analysts. You will work with sales and marketing communications to define the go-to-market strategic imperatives, helping them understand the product messaging and positioning, business scenarios, key benefits, and target customer. You will work with launch management to ensure organization-wide readiness for launch and successfully build momentum for new solutions.
- Develop product messaging and positioning that differentiates Epicor solutions in the industries we serve
- Develop and execute on content strategy to drive additional interest to the top of the marketing funnel and accelerate velocity through the pipeline
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the Sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
- Market intelligence – be the expert on your buyer personas, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to crush them
- Contribute to the strategic direction and priorities for Epicor solutions; identify market sizing and segmentation, market requirements, and competitive intelligence
- Assess potential alliance partner relationships for your product area
- 5+ years of software product marketing experience with at least 3 years’ experience in a field facing role, preferably with experience in manufacturing
- Cross-functional leadership experience
- Strong appreciation of business challenges facing manufacturing and distribution professionals
- Functional focus including eCommerce and Supply Chain Management
- Good knowledge of current marketplace and competition in ERP
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, or marketing
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent people skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties
- Willingness to travel both domestically and internationally to support sales and marketing initiatives
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, OneNote, Excel) and Microsoft SharePoint
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
- Director, Product Marketing (Distribution Software) Trevose United States, Austin United States, Minneapolis United States
- Senior Product Marketing Manager (Distribution Software) Trevose United States, Austin United States, Minneapolis United States
- Product Marketing Manager (Distribution) Austin United States, Dublin United States, Carlsbad United States, Trevose United States, Minneapolis United States
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.