Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
The Product Support Specialist provides post implementation application support to customers by guiding callers through problem resolution, managing open tickets, and escalating when appropriate. The Product Support Specialist actively listens to and enables end users with solutions to common problems. In addition, this position is responsible for call documentation and escalation as necessary.
- Experience in a software support environment with high call volumes and large numbers of clients and users
- Experience with web applications
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with HTML/XML
- Ability to effectively communicate technical and business information to widely varied audiences both verbally and in writing
- Business experience (processes and problems) in a business environment
- Fluent English, both oral and written.
- Must be an excellent communicator who is detail oriented.
- Ability to effectively convey technical and business concepts, features, and functionality of company’s offerings in a professional and knowledgeable manner to a widely varied audiences.
- Ability to understand business processes and business problems.
- Confers with customers via phone or email to identify problems, fully document, understand the issue being reported, and gather the necessary information to either resolve or escalate.
- Follows procedures to troubleshoot multi-tier client-server network and software application issues involving SQL, web servers, printers, Windows firewall and security.
- Under direct supervision, manages and follows up on assigned support cases by clearly and professionally communicating (by phone and email) case updates to customers in a timely manner.
- Liaises between support, development and quality assurance teams to provide information on issues as part of the larger customer support effort.
- 4+ years applicable experience and demonstrated success/knowledge with a high school diploma or bachelor’s degree in computer science or related
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.