Technical Revenue Accounting Manager
Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
Epicor Software, a leading ERP software provider for small and medium businesses and specialty wholesale and retail operations, is seeking a Technical Revenue Manager. In this dynamic and fast-paced role, you will have a relationship with the Sales, Legal, and Product leadership teams to help them grow the business while maintaining compliance with revenue policies and procedures. You will have global responsibility, owning revenue recognition for all regions.
- Own the global revenue recognition review and close process.
- Review complex licensing arrangements for appropriate revenue recognition and document conclusions in audit-ready memos
- Review journal entries and reconciliations
- Collaborate with the Sales, Legal and Product Management Teams in an advisory capacity when launching new products and during customer contract negotiations…objective is to provide insights into potential Revenue Recognition pitfalls and identify solutions as appropriate
- Collaborate with the FPA (Financial Planning & Analysis) team on revenue forecasts
- Epicor is in the process of implementing a new revenue recognition module…assist with the implementation of this software
- Learn the details and be prepared to roll up your sleeves, when needed in order to meet executive expectations
- Primary point of contact for internal and external auditors
- 7+ years of relevant experience, software industry experience required
- CPA is preferred
- Big 4 or Large National/Regional Audit experience is a major plus.
- Possess a good working knowledge of ASC 606 and must be comfortable with ambiguity
- ERP experience preferred, not required
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.