Revenue Accounting Manager
Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
Epicor Software, a leading ERP software provider for small and medium businesses and specialty wholesale and retail operations, is looking to add qualified Revenue Recognition professionals to our team. In this dynamic and fast-paced role, you will have a relationship with the Sales, Legal, and Product leadership teams to help them grow the business while maintaining compliance with revenue policies and procedures. You will assist in the identification of non-standard contracts, which may require revenue adjustments to ensure revenue is recognized in accordance with GAAP (ASC 605). You will work with internal customers to resolve revenue inquiries and assist with Epicor’s annual audit. You will also be a key member of Epicor’s effort to implement a revenue automation and compliance solution to meet the new requirements of ASC 606.
- Manage the monthly revenue processes for certain product lines and accounts to ensure revenue is recognized at the appropriate time and management is informed of progress
- Process revenue adjustments (JEs) as needed ensuring all entries are complete, logical, and accurate
- Perform and monitor certain tasks within the ERP system to facilitate the monthly revenue processes
- Assist with VSOE and multi-element analysis per ASC 605
- Perform certain SOX compliance activities on a quarterly basis
- Respond to EY inquires and data requests
- Assist with our implementation of the new revenue rules (ASC 606)
- Provide revenue recognition guidance and training to cross-functional organizations including Sales, Legal, Finance, and Sales Operations.
- Perform accounting research and implementation of new revenue standards.
- Ensure revenue accounting policies are documented and applied consistently on a worldwide basis
- 8+ years of accounting experience
- 6+ years of revenue recognition experience
- 2+ years of public accounting experience – Big 4 preferred
- 2+ years people management experience
- Bachelors degree required
- CPA required
- Experience in high tech or software industry required
- 606 implementation experience preferred, not required
- ERP experience preferred, not required
- CPA preferred
- Strong communication, partnering, and analysis skills
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.