Royalty Accounting Manager
Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
Epicor Software, a leading ERP software provider for small and medium businesses and specialty wholesale and retail operations, is seeking an accounting manager to support our royalty and partner operations. In this role, you will help support Epicor’s suppliers of third-party software by calculating royalty amounts owed. You will work with management and Accounts Payable to ensure outbound royalties are approved and paid according to policy. You will also provide accounting support for Epicor’s partner programs including payment of referral fees and managing the marketing development funds program. You will help with the identification and implementation of process improvements and automation of current processes. You will work with internal customers to resolve royalty inquiries and ad-hoc reporting requests. This position is located in Austin, TX and will manage 4-5 direct reports located in Monterrey, MX.
- Oversee the calculation of monthly and quarterly royalties owed to third-party suppliers
- Research royalty related issues and requests
- Perform and review account reconciliations escalating any issues as necessary
- Process any accruals or adjustments (JEs) as needed ensuring all entries are complete, logical, and accurate
- Run reports and distribute to management
- Work with internal customers to resolve royalty inquiries and assist in the automation and simplification of current processes
- Manage Epicor’s business development fund program where partners can utilize credits earned
- Manage 4-5 direct reports
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or Finance
- 5-7 years’ experience as an accounting manager, royalties accounting experience preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office especially Excel
- Strong communication, analytical, and organizational skills
- Detail oriented and self-motivated
- Experience with a major ERP system and reporting tools preferred
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.