Job Title: Sales Compensation Manager
Requisition Number: 19000204
Location(s): Austin, TX
Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
The Compensation Manager is responsible for incentive plan design to include guidance on target pay, performance measures, pay mix and quota setting. This role provides support and counsel to sales leadership on compensation planning process, ad hoc requests, compensation administration and program/policy communications.
- Leads the administration of the annual compensation planning program for sales organization;
- Leads incentive plan design, administration and project management for strategic business area;
- Reviews proposed salary and incentive adjustments for conformance to established guidelines, policies and practices;
- Audits jobs for content and prepares job descriptions reflecting job responsibilities, activities, duties and requirements;
- Reviews requests for new/revised jobs or classifications to determine appropriate salary grade assignment;
- Participates in compensation surveys to collect and analyze competitive salary information to determine company's competitive position;
- Partners with Finance, Sales Operations, Commissions, and Sales to review commissions regularly and evaluate compensation plan effectiveness
- Recommends corrective or alternative actions to resolve compensation-related problems;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) in Business or related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum up to 5 years relevant work experience
- General knowledge of sales roles and sales processes
- Strong knowledge of compensation laws including federal and state regulations
- Ability to consult on fixed and variable pay reviews
- International compensation experience a plus
- Strong analytical and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to interact with all levels of management
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize
- Advanced skill level in Microsoft Excel
- Detail oriented with ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- High degree of accuracy
- Must have aptitude to solve problems and seeks ways to improve processes
- Ability to perform independent, in-depth analyses
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.