Job Title: Sr. Accountant
Requisition Number: 18002489
Location(s): Austin, TX
Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
Role Summary / Purpose:
Epicor is looking for a strong senior accountant with a background in public accounting, looking to further their career in a corporate environment. The successful candidate has a solid understanding of accounting and is highly dependable, has attention to detail, proactive, organized and able to work under pressure in a deadline-oriented environment. With their drive and motivation, they will have the opportunity to expand and develop subject matter expertise in a variety of areas, including Consolidations, M&A Integration and Inventory.
- Performs worldwide consolidations of 50+ entities including revaluations and allocations
- Supports integration of merger and acquisition activities
- Leads or participates in special projects and creation of ad hoc reports
- Inventory Lead, responsible for training team members along with review of their work
- Assists in research of technical accounting matters and preparation of memorandums
- Provides recommendations for efficiency and process improvements
- Performs monthly general ledger close activities
- Ensures compliance with GAAP, SOX, and internal control policies and procedures
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Accounting
- Minimum 3 years public accounting experience
- Minimum 5 years accounting experience
- CPA License (preferred, not required)
- Experience with Mergers & Acquisitions
- Experience with technical accounting matters
- Experience in developing and managing professional staff
- Experience with large multi-national corporation, including multi-currency translations
- Experience in evaluating and streamlining processes
- Forward thinking mindset with the ability to resolve problems and create efficiencies
- Knowledge of beginning to end process flow of inventory
- Ability to multi task and shift priorities as needed to meet deadlines
- Ability to prioritize and carry critical projects to completion
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and instill a sense of urgency
- Ability to work in a team environment and cross functionally
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail and accuracy
- Solid knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel
- Hands-on experience with ERP system and BI tools (Noetix, Tableau and Essbase) is a plus but not a requirement
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.