Epicor is looking for a highly motivated and modern marketer to lead our dynamic Marketing Technology, Operations and Analytics teams globally reporting directly to the CMO. Our Marketing Technology, Operations and Analytics team’s goal is to use data to gain insights, further transparency, and maximize revenue across all of our marketing vehicles and channels employing advanced AI/Machine Learning, demand orchestration technologies, data contact strategy and accuracy. This role helps to optimize our people, process, and marketing technology stack to accelerate revenue growth and deliver a remarkable prospect and customer experience.
The Senior Director, Global Marketing Technology, Operations and Analytics is responsible for the strategy, execution and operations of our marketing technology ecosystem, reporting and insights, marketing tech stack management, and lead scoring and lead management processes. This role is a key member of the marketing leadership team, driving process and system efficiency and providing the marketing insights that will drive innovation and accelerate our performance.
Our ideal candidate is a strategic thinker with an eye for the details, who is analytical, has ability to build cross-departmental alignment to achieve goals, and has the business acumen to translate data-driven decisions into actionable enhancements to accelerate revenue growth while decreasing acquisition costs. He/she will have deep expertise in B2B marketing, marketing and sales processes and technologies, and marketing performance measurement. He/she will demonstrate strong leadership and communication skills and a passion for operational excellence and data-driven marketing. This leader should have a track record of developing talent development. The candidate should be a strong collaborator with our regional marketing teams, sales, sales operations, finance, and IT partners.
· Develop our Marketing Technology, Operations and Analytics vision, strategy, systems and analytics that enables intelligent decisions and accelerates growth
· Leads all of marketing operations including marketing technology stack strategy, roadmap, administration, lead routing and scoring, segmentation, targeting, campaign tracking and attribution, marketing database contact strategy, quality, data compliance (e.g. GDPR compliance), and accuracy
· Experienced in bringing SaaS software products to market, aligning development and product releases with marketing plans and sales objectives.
· Full understanding of the lead nurturing and sales process to ensure CRM and marketing automation, orchestration, AI, and ML technologies work together to maximize revenue performance.
· Experience developing results-oriented data-driven marketing teams including: Web, Digital, Inbound, Marketing Technology, Marketing Operations, Process optimization, and Analytics.
· Partner with field marketers to assist in developing omni-channel campaign strategies and plans; building and running campaigns (email nurtures, events, account-based marketing, webinars, customer communication, etc.); and execution that supports Marketing’s performance goals.
· Accountable for data quality and accuracy across Marketing systems with an eye on database growth, contact and account enrichment, data governance, and quality, as well as vigilant attention to data security and compliance with company policies and governmental regulations such as GDPR.
· Drive marketing performance measurement to drive actionable insights via dashboards, scorecards, and reports with executive-level reporting of KPIs, as well as detailed, campaign-level metrics.
· Actively monitor, analyze and report on the health of marketing contribution to pipeline, program ROI, funnel efficiency, TAM penetration, and goal achievement.
· Partner with marketing leaders on long-term planning, strategy, and infrastructure
· Own the marketing technology stack strategy and evolution to incorporate new technologies that optimize the efficacy of customer acquisition. Partner with IT to identify, implement, run, and enable marketers with tools and technology.
· Ensure process and solutions are well documented to ensure data consistency, transparency with internal partners, and a positive customer experience
· Lead, mentor and develop a global Marketing Technology, Operations and Analytics team
- 12+ years of marketing operations experience in B2B technology firms
- 10+ years of digital, marketing technology, and marketing operations experience
- 10+ more years of experience building and leading high performing, revenue generating/impactful marketing technology, marketing operations, database, and reporting/analytics marketing teams and developers.
- 10+ years of experience managing marketing technology platforms such as: marketing automation and CRM (Marketo and Salesforce preferred), event management, ABM, contact acquisition, web analytics, tag management, social media, surveys, Microsoft Office365 suite
- Advanced knowledge of leading social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat)
- Advanced knowledge of the B2B marketing technology ecosystem, experience in developing and deploying a marketing technology strategy and ecosystem that delivered material business impacts.
- Advanced knowledge and expertise in employing analytics and machine-learning to accelerate business performance and velocity
- Well-versed in modern omni-channel digital marketing practices and ability to assess and evaluate marketing technology capabilities
- Systems/process-oriented thinker, with an advanced problem-solving and technical aptitude
- Results-driven with strong ability to analyze quantitative data to determine program effectiveness, attribution, ROI
- Expertise in marketing analytics and optimization, including developing and implementing campaign tracking, and building reporting infrastructure.
- A passion for presenting insights and data that drive future decisions
- Willingness and ability to work both strategically and hands-on when needed
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, global environment with great attention to detail
- Strong team player with ability to develop effective working relationships across organization
- Excellent and concise written, verbal and presentation skills. Ability to synthesize information into key messages appropriate for the audience
- Ability to inspire and lead high performing cross-functional teams who can envision and create innovative solutions that meet the needs of our global clients
- Ability to interact with senior management; strong communication and presentation skills
- Product Marketing Manager (eCommerce, Supply Chain, and Manufacturing) Austin United States, Carlsbad United States, Minneapolis United States
- Senior Marketing Specialist Austin United States, Minneapolis United States
- Product Marketing Manager (Distribution) Austin United States, Dublin United States, Carlsbad United States, Trevose United States, Minneapolis United States
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.