Senior Director of Global PR / IR & Communications
We’re here for the hard-working businesses that keep the world turning. They’re the companies who make, deliver, and sell the things we all need. They trust Epicor to help them do business better. Their industries are our industries, and we understand them better than anyone. By working hand-in-hand with our customers, we get to know their business almost as well as they do. Our innovative solution sets are carefully curated to fit their needs, and built to respond flexibly to their fast-changing reality. We accelerate every customer’s ambitions, whether to grow and transform, or simply become more productive and effective. That’s what makes us the essential partners for the world’s most essential businesses.
Everyday across the globe our communications team exercises their creative storytelling muscles to bring to life our mission “to enable a world of better business.” The team partners with every corner of the organization to make this vision a reality, and we are seeking a new captain to steer the ship.
About the Role:
You will lead the global PR / communications team reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer. While your leadership role will stretch across all critical communications functions including corporate and product communications, analyst and investor relations, you will be supported by an expert team of inhouse and agency partners all pulling with you in the same direction. Above all you should be a person who enjoys both developing the comms strategy and getting it done.
You are excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Set high-level communications strategy; develop and manage an annual global communications plan from start to finish and activate across our key markets, namely US, UK, Southeast Asia and Australia.
- Adeptly lead cross-functionally, serving as a vital partner and collaborator, ensuring communications has a seat at the table, while continuously identifying the most compelling storytelling opportunities.
- Demonstrate strategic thinking and leadership in navigating and cultivating relationships internally and externally.
- Meaningfully partner on a multitude of integrated marketing campaigns, spanning brand and product marketing, customers, partnerships and events, etc.
- Guide narrative development, and implement creative campaigns that highlight Epicor’s products, features, business, and leadership.
- Lead and grow a team of accomplished HQ and local market communicators (both in-house and agency).
We are excited about you because….
- You've demonstrated senior leadership executing global communications plans in an organization with varied priorities; ideally 8+ years building and scaling international communications programs across tech B2B, corporate and product.
- You have 5+ years of proven experience leading teams in different markets along with managing external agencies.
- You are comfortable advising senior leadership and executives.
- You are able to handle multiple time-sensitive projects and thrive in a dynamic environment.
- You take your work, but not yourself, seriously—and maintain a good sense of humor about both.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.