Title: Senior Internal Communications Consultant
Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the Role:
The Sr Specialist, Internal Communications leads the global strategy, design, and delivery of communications that reinforce Epicor’s EVP, elevate the employee experience, increase employee engagement, and promote our 1 Epicor culture. The person in this role is accountable for the ongoing development and execution of a comprehensive and sustainable communications strategy. Reporting to the Sr Director, Global Talent and Culture, the candidate will partner closely with all HR functions on internal communication strategy that keeps the Employee Experience front and center. The person in this role will be an innovator, collaborator, influencer, and change agent. Partnering with communicators and key stakeholders across business functions to understand their areas and present a consistent leadership voice will be a key part of this role.
What You’ll Do:
- Elevate the employee experience through communications that inform, inspire and unite our employees around our corporate goals, vision, values, and 1 Epicor culture via email and internal social platforms.
- Develop global strategic internal communications plans and calendars for C-Suite, VP Level and People Leader audiences.
- Oversee on-going execution of communication plans to track and measure success against objectives as well as monitor on-going engagement.
- Develop and implement internal communications (written, video, ppts) and initiatives that engage global employees as active ambassadors, reinforce our corporate goals and shape company culture.
- In collaboration with members of the HR and Marketing organizations, create compelling content (written, video, presentations) for employees and leaders.
- Partner with marketing team to amplify our brand, align internal and external communications, and maintain consistent brand standards.
- Own and manage annual plan/budget for Internal Communications remit. Select vendors to support initiatives and tools as needed, defining and delivering ROI.
- Manage and maintain internal HR websites within our intranet to support current and accurate information for our employees.
- Coach and mentor junior team members.
What You Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience with communications strategy and delivery.
- Passion for employee engagement and culture.
- Experience developing content (communications, meeting slides, videos) for C-Suite, VP level and People Leaders.
- Demonstrated project management and multitasking skills, attention to detail, organization skills, and delivering projects on tight deadlines.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Experience with cross-collaboration across teams outside of HR and Marketing. Ex. IT, Facilities, etc.
- Strong problem solving and consensus building skills
- Excellent writing, storytelling, and presentation skills.
- Highly proficient with PowerPoint, Sharepoint, intranet, podcasts, blogs, video, Web, etc.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to link communications and initiatives with business objectives
What Will Set You Apart:
- Communications experience in the software/high tech industry.
- Experience within Organizational Culture, Employee Experience, Diversity and Inclusion, or Employee Engagement.
- Experience working with cross-functional, global teams.
- Experience working in HR, Marketing, Communications, Org Dev, Public Relations, or similar field.
Epicor is an equal opportunity employer.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.