Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the Role:
Our Product organization, led by our President, is the heart and soul of Epicor Software. We are building a new “Special Forces” Strategy role that will tackle the most mission-critical and challenging initiatives in the organization to drive and support our industry-leading growth. This individual will roll up directly to our President and will have unprecedented access to the CEO and Executives. We work on projects that move the needle, have major C-level “pull” and impact the company’s overall trajectory.
Your work as a Senior Strategy Analyst will directly and visibly contribute to our overall strategy and success. You will be tasked with developing models for complex business problems that are top-of-mind for our executives. We expect you to work collaboratively to gather and analyze information, formulate and test hypotheses, independently lead problem-solving, develop and package recommendations for presentation to management, support execution and manage a broad set of x-functional stakeholders. At every turn, our team will strive to uncover value and opportunities for the Business.
· Collaboratively drive workstreams including structuring and breaking down complex problems, developing hypotheses, creating workplans, driving x-functional alignment and ultimately delivering tailor-made recommendations and solutions that drive meaningful positive outcomes for the Business
· Lead thoughtful, creative and rigorous analysis, synthesize insights and maintain a “nose for value” by identifying opportunities for radical and continuous improvement within the Business
· Develop and present high-quality recommendation and deliverables for executive level consumption and actively contribute to associated strategy and execution discussions
· Work collaboratively across a cross-functional set of stakeholders to gather the right information, pressure test your hypothesis, co-create deliverables, accelerate execution and ultimately unlock value
· Be a Player-Coach that raises everyone’s capabilities around you
What You Need to Succeed:
· 3+ years of relevant work experience with ideally at least 2 years in management consulting (McKinsey, Bain, BCG), private equity or top-tier tech strategy or “bizops” functions
Robust analytical skillset mixed with an
· The ability to quickly digest data and convert your findings into an easily digestible ‘story’ or dashboard
· Demonstrated level of intellectual curiosity and willingness to self-start exploring new ideas and concepts
· Effective verbal & written presentation skills with the ability to communicate complex ideas effectively to Executive-level audiences
· Collaborative team player willing to go beyond strategy in order to support execution and realization
· Independent thinker and Self-starter who thrives in fast-paced, high-growth environments with minimal supervision; a proven record of driving results in a work setting
· GTM strategy experience looking at Field and Inside Sales effectiveness, productivity improvement, channel strategy, support optimization, GTM structure design, revenue acceleration, etc.
· Expertise in the Enterprise Software industry and knowledge of the market is a plus but not required
· Additional relevant experience with large transformations is a plus
What Could Set You Apart:
· MBA graduate from a top business school
· A low ego coupled with high intellect
· Delivery obsessed
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.