Job Title: Sr. Accountant
Requisition Number: 19000197
Location(s): Austin, TX
Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
Role Summary / Purpose:
Epicor is looking for an energetic senior accountant with the drive and motivation to develop subject matter expertise in a variety of areas and impact the organization by proposing and implementing process improvements. The successful candidate has a solid understanding of accounting principles, is highly dependable, has attention to detail, proactive, organized and able to work under pressure in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Take ownership of assigned balance sheet accounts
- Perform monthly general ledger close activities
- Ensure compliance with GAAP, SOX, and internal control policies and procedures
- Assist in research of technical accounting matters and preparation of memorandums
- Lead or participate in special projects and creation of ad hoc reports
- Provide recommendations for efficiency and process improvements
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Accounting
- Minimum 5 years accounting experience
- Experience with large multi-national corporation, including multi-currency translations
- Experience in evaluating and streamlining processes
- Forward thinking mindset with the ability to resolve problems and create efficiencies
- Ability to multi task and shift priorities as needed to meet deadlines
- Ability to prioritize and carry critical projects to completion
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and instill a sense of urgency
- Ability to work in a team environment and cross functionally
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail and accuracy
- Solid knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel
- Hands-on experience with ERP system and BI tools (Noetix, Tableau and Essbase) is a plus but not a requirement
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.