Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity.
About the Role:
Epicor is currently seeking a Senior Accountant with solid understanding of generally accepted accounting principles. This successful candidate should be able to work independently as well as collaboratively with all departments; good problem-solving skills and the ability to research and resolve discrepancies. Strong work ethic to meet strict deadlines via good time management skills. Adaptable and flexible to an ever-changing environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Ensure the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, and entering transactions.
- Prepare monthly standard and non-standard journal entries - analyze account information
- Support integration of merger and acquisition activities
- Lead or participate in special projects and creation of ad hoc reports
- Prepare monthly balance sheet account reconciliations and resolve variances
- Additional responsibilities may be included as needed
What You Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 5 years accounting experience
- Experience with large multi-national corporation, including multi-currency translations
- Experience working with multiple legal entities
- Forward thinking mindset with the ability to resolve problems and create efficiencies
- Ability to prioritize as needed to meet deadlines
- Ability to carry critical projects to completion
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency
- Ability to work in a team environment and cross functionally
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- Solid knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel
- Hands-on experience with ERP system and BI tools (Noetix, Tableau) is a plus but not a required
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
Why you should click apply:
With almost five decades of industry experience, Epicor is the leader in Enterprise Resource Planning. Now is an exciting moment of transformation for our teams as we are well on our way to becoming the cloud vendor of choice. As we work to enable a world of better business through the power of collaboration, you will have all new opportunities for internal mobility, to develop and sharpen your skills, and to work interdepartmentally on a global level. Check out what some of our employees are saying about internal mobility at Epicor here.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.