Sr. Billing and Account Maintenance Coordinator
Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
Responsible for managing and directing the coordination and processing of all credit memos and billings to customers for Recurring Maintenance, Saas, Subscription and Hardware fees. Create and processes usage/transactional billings. Researches and resolves customer disputes working within multiple systems.
- Researches account inquiries, such as billing, delivery dates and contract adjustments, utilizing exceptional problem solving skills.
- Processes manual adjustments, ensuring proper approvals are in place, while validating correct accounting rules are followed.
- Responds to and resolves customer billing questions through research, interdepartmental communications, and analysis.
- Processes all RMAs, ensuring product is unlicensed (if needed), all approvals are received, and product is returned.
- Processes all account terminations.
- Manages VAR accounts. Adds and cancels contracts according to VARs instructions. Creates licensing files and sends to the end user and resolves billing inquiries working one on one with the VAR.
- Take leadership and ownership of projects and implementing new processes
- Help improve processes and efficiencies
- Lead, train and inspire other members of the team
- MUST have 3 – 5 years of billing, research and analytical analysis experience
- MUST have intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Demonstrates AWESOME customer service and has strong communication skills
- Proven track record for improving process efficiencies and solving problems
- Must be professional, have great attendance, be punctual, has a positive attitude, is a quick learner and be able to multi-task. Must possess competent computer skills and be able to multi-task.
- Must be flexible and able to work 8 hours (normally) within 7:30am-5:30pm CST timeframe.
- Times may vary and occasionally may have to work in excess of 40 hours.
- Demonstrates complex problem solving and analytical skills
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.