Sr. Financial Analyst
Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the Role:
Provide financial and business support for Software/Hardware Support and SaaS function. As part of this role you will develop quarterly financials for the QBR presentation to help the business interpret and understand the relevance of the data. Generate monthly full P&L forecast. Prepare monthly and quarterly management packages for responsible areas. Provide ROI analysis to help make informed business decisions. Prepare and develop annual budget for the responsible areas. Participate in the monthly close process by preparing journal entries and reviewing actuals vs. forecast.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist with preparation and development of the Annual Operating Plan (AOP)
- Support the compilation of monthly forecasts for various functions
- Participate in the monthly close process by preparing journal entries, reviewing actuals vs. forecast and provide explanations of variances
- Prepares and analyzes spending trends by vendor, platform, cost center and/or account
- Reviews and analyzes actual vs. forecast and AOP and communicates variances
- Assist with the completion of the quarterly business review (QBR) presentation to help the business understand meaningful trends
- Participate proactively to help business solve problems
- Provide ad hoc analysis as required
What You Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3 – 5 years of work experience
- Excellent communication skills preferred
- Demonstrated experience using Essbase, Epicor and SFDC preferred
- Must be proficient using Excel and PPT
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- General knowledge of accounting policies and procedures
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Must be detail oriented
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.