Sr. International Tax Accountant
Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the Role:
You will work with the international tax team supporting the domestic tax team in various aspects of international tax such as quarterly and annual tax provision, US tax compliance, and any other projects required to meet our reporting and filing obligations. You will work with foreign controllers and accounting team members across our many offices supporting our global business.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist with the collection of information from foreign controllers and preparation of the quarterly and annual foreign income tax provision for the global financial statements
- Prepare tax account rollforward analysis on all entities
- Prepare international aspects of US tax return compliance including subpart F, GILTI, FDII, BEAT, tracking E&P, sourcing income and any other analysis involving non-US entity reporting
- Support foreign controllers with non-US corporate income tax compliance prepared by outside service providers
- Support transfer pricing documentation and analysis
- Support both US and foreign tax audits and inquiries
- Conduct tax research as needed and support merger and acquisition activities (including integration) of foreign operations
- Assist with other tax department projects as needed
What You Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting; MST or CPA a plus
- At least 3 years income tax experience, either in public accounting or at a multinational corporation with exposure to the technology sector
- Knowledge of US GAAP Financial Accounting/ASC 740 income tax accounting rules
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively interact internally as well as with auditors and consultants
- Detail oriented, analytical, and able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.