Sr. Revenue Recognition Accountant
Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
Epicor Software, a leading ERP software provider for small and medium businesses and specialty wholesale and retail operations, is seeking a revenue recognition accountant. The Senior Revenue Accountant will be responsible for overseeing revenue related functions such as monthly reconciliations, contract reviews, maintaining policy guidelines, establishing an effective control environment and audit execution.
- Review non-standard contracts for appropriate revenue recognition under ASC 605 and ASC 606
- Prepare recurring and non-recurring journal entries as part of the close process
- Manage timely month end close activities surrounding revenue with emphasis on deferred revenue and revenue
- Perform account reconciliations escalating any issues as necessary
- Work with internal customers to resolve revenue inquiries and assist in the automation and simplification of current processes
- Perform SSP analysis
- Perform certain SOX compliance activities on a quarterly basis
- Serve as a key liaison with external auditors on revenue matters
- Maintain the Company’s global revenue recognition policies
- Ensure proper control compliance for the revenue cycle
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years’ experience as revenue accountant or related position
- Strong knowledge of software revenue recognition principles and application, in particular ASC 606
- Working knowledge of GAAP, accounting procedures, accounting systems and SOX process
- Strong communication, partnering, and analysis skills
- Knowledge of larger ERP systems and the Quote-to-Cash cycle
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.