Job Title: Sr. Tax Accountant
Location(s): Austin, TX
Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
Income Tax Accounting and Compliance:
This is a great opportunity for someone either with International Tax experience or someone interested in learning about the International Tax space.
Assist with the preparation of the quarterly and annual foreign income tax provision
Prepare flux analysis and foreign tax payable summaries
Prepare and review international tax forms such as Forms 5471, 8858s, 1120-Fs and other relevant forms and disclosures
Assist with deemed inclusion calculations
Coordinate collection of financial information from foreign controllers for analysis
Support foreign controllers with non-US corporate income tax compliance prepared by outside service providers
Support transfer pricing analysis
Support both U.S. and foreign tax audits
Conduct tax research as needed
Support merger and acquisition activities (including integration) of the company
Assist with other tax department projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting; MST or CPA a plus
- Public accounting experience preferred
- 2-5 years income tax experience, either in public accounting or at a high-tech multinational corporation
- Strong knowledge of ASC 740 income tax accounting rules
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively interact internally as well as with auditors and consultants
- Detail oriented, analytical, and able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Strong understanding of General Ledger Accounting
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Hands-on experience with OneSource preferred (Income Tax, Provision, Calendar, Entity Manager)
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Requisition Number: 19000527
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.