Job Title: Sr. Tax Manager
Location(s): Austin, TX
Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
Epicor is looking for a qualified and motivate Domestic Senior Tax Manager to join the tax team. This position is located in Austin, TX and will report to the Tax Director.
Responsible for assisting with the preparation and review of the quarterly and annual income tax provision computations and related analysis of tax liability accounts as well as financial reporting requirements and SOX compliance to ensure accurate reporting for accounting for income taxes.
Preparing the financial statement disclosures for tax matters, including the tax footnote and MD&A.
Coordinating the quarterly FIN 48 process and quarterly/annual tax provision review by both external service providers and external auditors.
Supports and promotes the company’s code of conduct and business policies.
Play a key role to manage, develop, train and mentor the domestic tax team.
Manage the external consultants for our R&D calculation.
Prepare and review the US consolidated corporate federal and state income tax returns and related workpapers to ensure timely compliance.
Prepare and review the calculations of quarterly federal and state estimated corporate income taxes and annual extensions.
Prepare and review audit responses to tax authorities.
Identify tax issues, perform research, and make recommendations to resolve tax issues.
Support buy side merger and acquisition activities (including integration) of the company.
Assist with special projects as needed.
- BS/BA in Accounting required with CPA and/or MST preferred.
- 9+ years of corporate tax experience in a mix of public accounting and industry, preferably technology.
- Ability to plan work appropriately, multi-task and assign appropriate priority to projects to ensure deadlines are met.
- Ability and willingness to work in a fast paced organization, work overtime as necessary to meet deadlines, and manage subordinates in an efficient and effective manner.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact effectively internally as well as with auditors and consultants.
- Shows a desire to drive process improvement.
- Hands-on experience with OneSource tax preparation software.
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Requisition Number: 19000810
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.