Revenue Operations Manager
Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Director of Revenue, this individual will be a key player in all issues related to the Accounting, Reporting, & Analysis of Revenue.
What You’ll Do:
- Own the revenue close process and ensure the accurate recording of revenue on a monthly and quarterly basis. Includes reviewing and / preparing journal entries and reconciliations
- Own the external revenue reporting process
- Oversee and develop a high-performing revenue team, investing in others to help them grow, creating a positive working environment, and collaborating cross-functionally
- Maintain and update internal control documentation and support audits of related controls
- Support the external audit with timely submission of PBC schedules and reporting packages
- Partner with various departments including (but not limited to) Enterprise Applications, FP&A, Inventory and Business Operations to design system enhancements and process changes
- Learn the details and be prepared to roll up your sleeves, when needed
What You Need to Succeed:
- 7+ years of relevant experience, software industry experience required
- CPA is preferred
- Big 4 or Large National/Regional Audit experience is a major plus.
- Possess a good working knowledge of ASC 606 and must be comfortable with ambiguity
- Knowledge of SOX requirements, including the ability to assess, develop and implement internal controls related to revenue and deferred revenue
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- ERP or software industry experience preferred
- Excellent verbal, written, and listening skills as well as ability to effectively use accounting knowledge to collaborate, guide and interact professionally with a wide range of personnel at various levels within the organization to drive sound business decisions
- Ability to train and develop employees
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.